When is Black Friday?
Black Friday commences on the 27th November in 2020.
When is Cyber Monday?
Cyber Monday occurs on the 30th day of November in 2020.
What is Black Friday?
Black Friday turns to be one of the biggest retail days in a calendar year. The commencement of this big day hints at the official start of Christmas season.
All the raining offers from retailers are triggered on the Black Friday event. All the products including electronics, home appliances, garden & decoration and many more are available at huge discounts.
However these offers don’t end up with Black Friday, but continue through Cyber Monday and until Christmas.
What is Cyber Monday?
If you are basically aware of the term, it’s clearly understandable of how it works.
Let’s put it in simple terms. Cyber Monday that follows Black Friday is the new style of shopping over the internet.
Consumers find great deals and different retailers encourage them to purchase products from their stores during this big event of Cyber Monday which is also known as Blue Monday.
What are the purchase statistics on Black Friday 2019?
The growth on Black Friday purchases has been growing in the UK. This event in the country has initially started in 2013 and it was £2.5 billion amount that the shoppers spent in 2019.
How long does Black Friday last?
The modern era has a lot of difference compared to the traditional Black Friday event that lasts for 24 hours. In recent years, Black Friday offers have been active for more than a day.
Starting from the big Black Friday to Cyber Monday, offers by many retailers including the top-stores are available.
Few stores have also set a new trend by starting the Black Friday offers well in advance as the big day commences, while few other retailers continue the offers till the 25th December.
Are the Black Friday deals limited to a few categories?
The Black Friday in the past majorly had great offers on tech products, but the discounts moved on to various other categories in the recent years.
You can avail offers on different product categories including electronics, kitchenware, home appliances, fashion wear & beauty, and many more.
What are the top stores that provide Black Friday 2020 offers?
When it comes to Black Friday Deals, most of the stores including small, medium and large stores implement best discounts across different categories.
But, here’s the list of top stores that help increase savings while you take home products on a massive scale, with all the wish-list accomplished for the year.
- Amazon: Electronics is the major segment that both the e-retailer and consumers are expected to look into this year’s big day event. However, many product categories can be a part of Black Friday deals, similar to the way Amazon worked out last year’s offers.
- Currys PC World: If you are looking out for products related to electrical including laptops, iPads, bluetooth headphones, PS4s, and many more; while Currys PC World can be the ultimate choice with offers.
- Argos: Being one of the leading retailers in the UK, Argos backs its customer base during the Black Friday and Christmas season. Many products including electronics, furniture, homeware, and many more can be taken home with great discounts.
- Ted Baker: All the fashion wear for men and women can be claimed with great offers during the Black Friday and Christmas season. The deals are much attractive on style accessories including hand bags, shoes, phone cases and many more.
- Gtech: Gardening and cleaning tools for home is the major segment that this store always has in list with offers. You can’t miss out these products to purchase on best deals, in case house-wives are looking for amazing offers.
- Ideal World: Home-cleaning solutions that include vacuum cleaners are a perfect choice to purchase at Ideal World. Huge discounts were provided by this top store last year, and indeed customers are waiting for the similar offers in this year’s offers edition.
- Debenhams: You can straight away purchase fashion wear for adults and kids from the reputed store in the UK- DEBENHAMS. Black Friday offers do help a lot while you shop on different clothes for friends and family.
- Ebuyer: People are always taken by surprise as this e-retailer provides offers on tech products including laptops, TVs, Cameras and other electronics. With the Black Friday 2020, many such offers are on price tags.
Stay home, stay safe, order online. Happy shopping!